The Blue Jackal Story
Questions and Answers
About the Story- The Blue Jackal Story:
The Blue Jackal story is a classic tale with a moral that has been passed down through generations. It teaches the importance of truth and the dangers of deceit. The story goes as follows:
A hungry jackal wandered into a village and fell into a blue-colored platter, emerging completely blue. When the jackal arrived in the forest, all the animals were shocked to see a blue animal among them.
The wolf saw an opportunity to take advantage of this unique situation and proclaimed himself to be a protector sent by God, claiming that the animals had to show their respect by providing him with food every day.
The animals believed his lies and the jackal lived a life of comfort and luxury. However, the truth was eventually revealed when the jackal forgot himself and started calling in his real voice, revealing himself to be a fraud. The animals chased him out of the forest and the blue jackal’s pole was exposed.
This story can be used for teaching purposes in schools for class 2 and 4 students, with the following questions and answers to help them understand the story better:
Questions and Answers of The Blue Jackal Story-
- What happened to the jackal in the village?The jackal fell into a blue-colored platter and emerged completely blue.
- How did the jackal trick the animals in the forest?The jackal proclaimed himself to be a protector sent by God and claimed that the animals had to show their respect by providing him with food every day.
- What was the moral of the story?The moral of the story is that the truth will always come out and the joy and comfort gained by deceit is not permanent.
- Why did the animals chase the jackal out of the forest?The animals chased the jackal out of the forest because they discovered that he was a fraud and was pretending to be a protector.
- What did the jackal do that revealed his true identity?The jackal forgot himself and started calling in his real voice, revealing himself to be a fraud.
Also Read the story: The Blue Jackal Story
The Blue Jackal Story- A Lesson in Truth and Deception:
The Blue Jackal is a story that emphasizes the importance of honesty and the consequences of deceit. In the story, a hungry jackal stumbled into a village and fell into a blue-filled platter. When he emerged from the platter, he was completely blue, and the animals in the forest were surprised to see him.
The wolf saw an opportunity to take advantage of the situation and told the animals that he had been reincarnated as their caretaker and protector. All the animals accepted his claim and started serving him food every day.
However, the truth eventually came out when the jackal started calling out in his real voice, and the animals realized that he was a fraudster. They chased him out of the forest and learned a valuable lesson about the consequences of deceit.
The Blue Jackal story teaches that the joy and comfort gained from deceit is not permanent, and the truth will always come to light. It also highlights the importance of honesty and the dangers of believing in false claims.
This story can be used to teach children about the importance of telling the truth and the dangers of deception. It is also a great example of the principle of “Tit for Tat,” which states that a response or retaliation should be equal to the action that it is done in response to.
Overall, The Blue Jackal is a timeless story that offers a valuable lesson for people of all ages. The Blue Jackal Story
FAQ of The Blue Jackal Story:
- How did the animals get to know that the jackal was fooling them?
- What did the animals do when they saw the jackal?
- Why did the other animals feel scared when they saw the jackal?
- Why was the jackal very angry answer?
- What happened to the animals after the jackal?
- What kind of animal was the Jackal?
- What type of animal is a jackal?
You May Also Like These Stories For Kids:-
Moral of The Blue Jackal Story-
The moral of the story is that people cannot hide their true selves for a long time. In the given story, it was the jackal’s instinct to howl, and he could not control himself from doing so and ended up losing his life.